The best VPN service for unblocking popular streaming platforms is IPVanish. IPVanish can unblock Amazon Prime Video, Netflix, HBO Max, BBC iPlayer, Hulu, and many more. Why use a VPN? Well if you want complete online privacy and anonymity, then you should always use a VPN to truly have peace of mind. Here are some of the main reasons why I personally use IPVanish VPN
- Amazing speed
- Anonymous Torrenting
- With Owned server network
- Unlimited P2P traffic
- Unlimited devices
- 256-bit AES encryption
- Unlimited bandwidth
- SOCKS5 Web proxy
- Has additional privacy features
- Geo locked content access
- Platforms: Windows, MAC, Android, and IOS
- Zero logs
- Privacy & Security features: Open VPN, IKEv2, L2PE/IPSec, VPN Protocols
Install IPVanish on the Fire TV Stick with screenshots
1. Click home on your remote and click on find
2. Click search
3. You can either say IPVanish to your Alexa’s voice enabled remote or start typing it. If you typed it,
then click on the suggestion when it appears.
4. Click on the IPVanish icon
5. Click on download
6. Wait for the download
7. Wait to install
8. Click on open
9. Now to get the best possible discount, click here. After signing up, head over back on the Fire TV Stick and open the IPVanish app and start by inputting the username and password you signed up with.
10. Click connect
11. Now you have successfully installed and activated the IPVanish VPN service in which you are fully protected from hackers, government agencies and other organizations.
To configure IPVanish and other settings, watch the below video to see how it all comes together.
Want to learn more about IPVanish, click here for more info.