Installing IPVanish on an Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K is a simple process that can be done in a few steps. Follow the below tutorial for the complete steps.
- Turn on your Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K and go to the home screen.
- Select the “Settings” option from the menu on the top of the screen.
- Select the “Device” option, and then select “Developer Options”.
- Turn on “Apps from Unknown Sources” by selecting it and then selecting “Turn On”
- Return to the home screen and select the “Search” option.
- Search for “Downloader” and select it from the list of results.
- Select the “Downloader” app and then select “Download” or “Get”.
- Open the Downloader app and enter the following URL
https://firetvstickusa.com/vpn and press “GO”.
- The IPVanish app will download on your device. Once the download is complete, select “Open” to launch the app.
- Once the IPVanish app is open, sign in to your IPVanish account or create a new account if you don’t already have one.
(Note: It’s much easier to create your account on a computer or a mobile device by visiting https://firetvstickusa.com/vpn
- Once you are logged in, you can select a server location and connect to the VPN. Your Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K is now protected by IPVanish.
It’s worth noting that the instructions may vary depending on the version of the device you are using and the OS version, so please double-check if there is any difference on the official IPVanish website or the official Amazon website