Playing games on an Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K Max is easy and can be done in a few simple steps.
- Install a game app: Go to the home screen and select the “Appstore” then search for a game app you want to play, such as Asphalt 8, Minecraft, or Angry Birds. Select the app and then select “Get” or “Download” to install it.
- Connect a controller: You can play games on your Fire TV Stick 4K Max using a compatible Bluetooth controller. Go to the device settings, select “Controllers and Bluetooth Devices,” and then select “Amazon Fire TV Remotes” to pair your controller.
- Start playing: Once your game is installed and your controller is connected, you can start playing by selecting the game app from the home screen.
- If you don’t have a controller, you can use the voice remote to play games. Some games like puzzle games, word games, and trivia games are compatible with the voice remote.
- You can also mirror your phone screen to the firestick and play games on your phone with the firestick as the screen.
Keep in mind that not all games available on the Appstore are compatible with the Fire TV Stick 4K Max and some games may require a separate controller, so be sure to check the game’s compatibility before downloading and installing it. And also Some games may be free to play, while others may require a purchase or a subscription to play.